STAR Sports Camp
Summer Training Athletic Readiness
STAR is a summer camp for kids ages 5-10 who would benefit from physical and social support in sport activities. The program will run Tuesday-Thursday from 9am-12pm. We are excited to announce our partnership with Arena Sports. This will give the kids in the STAR program an opportunity to interact with typically developing peers. This camp will provide training in a variety of recess and P.E. sports and it will teach appropriate loosing and participation skills. The group will be run by one of our Occupational Therapists.
- Tuesday-Thursday 9am-12pm
- Ages 5-10 years
- Learn the rules and skills for recess and P.E.
- Extra support and instruction in sports activities
- Supported social opportunities with peer
- Run by a licensed Occupational Therapist
Session 1: June 26th – July 12th
Session 2: July 17th – August 2nd
Session 3: August 7th – August 23rd
Book all sessions and save:
$2700 for all 3
*no insurance coverage offered